This week was a short week because of a national holiday (Respect for the Aged Day) on Monday, so we started classes on Tuesday this week. On Friday afternoon, after our weekly test, we got a chance to have a koto lesson. The picture below was taken by my friend Katie, who is a photography major at CMU. I look a bit too intense here. Haha! I was a lot of fun, though.

That afternoon, a few girls went to a furisode shop and bought kimono! This picture was also taken by Katie.
Today (Saturday), some friends and I went to a restaurant called "Baby Face Planet's". I got to practice my speaking skills there, as we had some problems arise when ordering. This weekend has been very fun so far. Tomorrow I'm hoping to relax, do some studying and homework, and possibly go to another town nearby.

No comments:
Post a Comment